It's 2007 !!!
Well just thought of blogging today, first blog in the New Year. Fresh start, fresh day at work and I saw a fresh and brand new promo of an upcoming hindi flick Salaam-e-Ishq and since the movie revolves around Love as the common topic I thought would probably talk about Love as my initial focus for the day obviously mentioning the New Year party which I attended in the end.
At times I really feel like asking everyone around me “Have you ever been in love? Terrifying isn’t it – I mean Love? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it implies that anyone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all defenses, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid fucked up life… You give them a piece of you. They did’nt ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn’t your own anymore.
Love takes various steps. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you weeping in the darkness, so simple a phrase like ‘maybe we should just be friends’ turns into a knife working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It’s a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart-pain. I hate love. Not that I don’t want it but I just have started kinda hating it, also probably coz I don’t have it hehe… ok I am confused.
The New Year Weekend was awesome fun. Stayed at the Hotel on Saturday night with a close friend and we really freaked out. Chilled around in the room in the evening, hearty buffet dinner and then an early sleep and then a great hearty buffet breakfast in the morning as well. It was Good Maja. I just love my Job. Was very excited for the Saturday night GB party, especially when I got to know that the airline boy is coming to which I agreed and then later also got to know that M&B (that’s his new name) is also joining in.
We reached quite before time. It’s so embarrassing but its cool, not very crowded and the bar was easily accessible. The music started off well with some nice good English numbers which kinda helped me to get a good kick to start off with. I kinda gulped 3 drinks continuously one after the other and kept bugging M&B to keep getting me the drinks when he goes to the Bar.
Corporate guy had a date, so he was busy here and there around him, airline friend was busy giving company to the Mill Boy’s straight friends who had come. He is such a sweetheart – I must say. Well since snow white and my babli were not there, I had to kinda manage and indulge in dirty dancing with the rest. But it was cool, since I could do all this only with ppl I am comfortable with and they all know me too well and it’s just me. Corporate Boy and M&B were a big support. Had given them strict instructions to not leave me alone as I was really high and knew in a worst case could be a lil cheap and fall on them.
Banged into my Ex and kinda ended up in a mess there where we just landed up in some nice hot cosy dancing. It’s just not me but this was probably the first time we met very genuinely and sweetly, probably coz he knew that I was drunk. I think I did that with 2-3 guys where some old sparks were invariably giving me goose bumps again. Don’t remember who, how and why. But it’s ok – no regrets. No one pin pointed anything so am sure was not that bad. Need to be a slut sometimes.
Then met another random guy whom have been speaking to since some time but was just a lil apprehensive to meet up… he kinda knew the mill boy from some dating and all but I was a lil scared of getting in between them even if it was over and done with. But its ok – was sweet, took me out for a small walk topped with some nice, clean and healthy talk. Anyways missed my dinner coz was too busy dancing and prancing around. Was a great party and I am sure we all really enjoyed.
Next day was again fun day, had a bad hangover so went for a nice coffee in the afternoon followed by lunch with the gang minus babli, discussing the last night’s event and giving a download to snow white. The feeling of work was kinda depressing me but today it was’nt really bad. My gosh – how much have I written… gotta end this here… but once again….
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS !!!
Well just thought of blogging today, first blog in the New Year. Fresh start, fresh day at work and I saw a fresh and brand new promo of an upcoming hindi flick Salaam-e-Ishq and since the movie revolves around Love as the common topic I thought would probably talk about Love as my initial focus for the day obviously mentioning the New Year party which I attended in the end.
At times I really feel like asking everyone around me “Have you ever been in love? Terrifying isn’t it – I mean Love? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it implies that anyone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all defenses, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid fucked up life… You give them a piece of you. They did’nt ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn’t your own anymore.
Love takes various steps. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you weeping in the darkness, so simple a phrase like ‘maybe we should just be friends’ turns into a knife working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It’s a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart-pain. I hate love. Not that I don’t want it but I just have started kinda hating it, also probably coz I don’t have it hehe… ok I am confused.
The New Year Weekend was awesome fun. Stayed at the Hotel on Saturday night with a close friend and we really freaked out. Chilled around in the room in the evening, hearty buffet dinner and then an early sleep and then a great hearty buffet breakfast in the morning as well. It was Good Maja. I just love my Job. Was very excited for the Saturday night GB party, especially when I got to know that the airline boy is coming to which I agreed and then later also got to know that M&B (that’s his new name) is also joining in.
We reached quite before time. It’s so embarrassing but its cool, not very crowded and the bar was easily accessible. The music started off well with some nice good English numbers which kinda helped me to get a good kick to start off with. I kinda gulped 3 drinks continuously one after the other and kept bugging M&B to keep getting me the drinks when he goes to the Bar.
Corporate guy had a date, so he was busy here and there around him, airline friend was busy giving company to the Mill Boy’s straight friends who had come. He is such a sweetheart – I must say. Well since snow white and my babli were not there, I had to kinda manage and indulge in dirty dancing with the rest. But it was cool, since I could do all this only with ppl I am comfortable with and they all know me too well and it’s just me. Corporate Boy and M&B were a big support. Had given them strict instructions to not leave me alone as I was really high and knew in a worst case could be a lil cheap and fall on them.
Banged into my Ex and kinda ended up in a mess there where we just landed up in some nice hot cosy dancing. It’s just not me but this was probably the first time we met very genuinely and sweetly, probably coz he knew that I was drunk. I think I did that with 2-3 guys where some old sparks were invariably giving me goose bumps again. Don’t remember who, how and why. But it’s ok – no regrets. No one pin pointed anything so am sure was not that bad. Need to be a slut sometimes.
Then met another random guy whom have been speaking to since some time but was just a lil apprehensive to meet up… he kinda knew the mill boy from some dating and all but I was a lil scared of getting in between them even if it was over and done with. But its ok – was sweet, took me out for a small walk topped with some nice, clean and healthy talk. Anyways missed my dinner coz was too busy dancing and prancing around. Was a great party and I am sure we all really enjoyed.
Next day was again fun day, had a bad hangover so went for a nice coffee in the afternoon followed by lunch with the gang minus babli, discussing the last night’s event and giving a download to snow white. The feeling of work was kinda depressing me but today it was’nt really bad. My gosh – how much have I written… gotta end this here… but once again….
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS !!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home