The X Factor
No matter how much you deny, your exe's always have a special place down there, i could say most of the times. I always felt that I would feel extremely odd and offbeat if I face the person I dated for a while, short of words, no conversations to roll over etc etc...
But honestly, it all depends on the way we take things (i know thats quite obvious) but it seriously is . When I planned to meet one of my exe's recently I never quite imagined that I could connect with the person at the same comfort level which I shared over some years ago (coz of me being me) but then it did happen and it was kinda strange and cool.
Yes we all do start with that 5 mins silence and then the occassional routine que's "How's Life ? Bla Bla Bla, but then once u break the ice its good fun - u can pull each other's leg and not even feel bad or ridiculed about it and then have some great light conversations coz u know that the person anyways knows u in and out, and wont judge u or mark u for whatever u say.
Its nice, its fun, its special and most importantly it rings a bell down there...
This makes me complete this stupid blog with something Carrie mentioned in one of the series :-
There is something known as the x-factor. In mathmatics, we learn that x stands for the unknown, a+b=x, but what's really unknown is what plus what equals friendship with an x. Is this an unsolvable equation? Or is it possible to transform a once passionate love into something that fits nice and easily onto the friendship shelf? I couldnt help but wonder... can you be friends with an x?
No matter how much you deny, your exe's always have a special place down there, i could say most of the times. I always felt that I would feel extremely odd and offbeat if I face the person I dated for a while, short of words, no conversations to roll over etc etc...
But honestly, it all depends on the way we take things (i know thats quite obvious) but it seriously is . When I planned to meet one of my exe's recently I never quite imagined that I could connect with the person at the same comfort level which I shared over some years ago (coz of me being me) but then it did happen and it was kinda strange and cool.
Yes we all do start with that 5 mins silence and then the occassional routine que's "How's Life ? Bla Bla Bla, but then once u break the ice its good fun - u can pull each other's leg and not even feel bad or ridiculed about it and then have some great light conversations coz u know that the person anyways knows u in and out, and wont judge u or mark u for whatever u say.
Its nice, its fun, its special and most importantly it rings a bell down there...
This makes me complete this stupid blog with something Carrie mentioned in one of the series :-
There is something known as the x-factor. In mathmatics, we learn that x stands for the unknown, a+b=x, but what's really unknown is what plus what equals friendship with an x. Is this an unsolvable equation? Or is it possible to transform a once passionate love into something that fits nice and easily onto the friendship shelf? I couldnt help but wonder... can you be friends with an x?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home