Just Started

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

BIRTHDAY'S DONE - 14th November, 2006


Well how we keep waiting for this special day and it just comes like the witch sitting on the broom and swoosh before you actually realise its just over...

My Day was great, starting from the 13th evening, college friends dragged me to Pop tate's closeby and we hogged, hogged and hogged and ofcourse the suprise was at 12 with some more friends joining in and smashing cake on my face. I anyways had some pop corns sprung up on my face and with the chocolate facial, I am sure in the coming days there will be loads more to add on... (my doc is gonna slaughter me !!!)

Work was fun, boss took out all her revenge and cake once again - (gosh I hate chocolate cake now!!!)Didnt really do much, went to a small school closeby for the mentally challenged through the hotel and that was really nice and touching. Hats off to them, to have been going through so much and still giving us the most genuine smiles in the world, we being bombarded with all the luxuries are more fake than these innocent souls...

Came home, hard rock was decided and final for the evening, everyone from office had already been there so how can I be left out. Though few buddies were'nt interested to move far and were keen on the suburbs, also tried to use their power and charms but u know (its me the smart one ) finally managed to freeze on the same place...

Reached on time, everyone was there which was cool, i wanted all of them to be a part of the celebration. The place was awesome, really cool and surely impressive. It was huge, for a person like me who is quite used to the dark and dingy shack but really rocking. Hot Crowd everywhere, met this college junior of mine, she knew my name, my bday, my entire janam kundli and i didnt even know her name gosh how mean I am, anyways waited for a table (40 mins on tuesday night - now I really love this place!!!)

Had fun, music was good, the dance on YMCA by these hot waiters was kick ass and kinda pepped up the atmosphere... finally we go take our table, ordered a variety of finger foods and they were all yummieeee... (finally switched my drink from a plain vodka to a Long Island Ice Tea - now I get the kick).

Some nice cute snaps and pics taken with the entire gang, it really feels great to be a part of some nice and witty friends - genuine to the core. Yesterday i guess was my first night when I had no hang-ups with anything, no issues with anyone around (how I managed that i still dont know), but I guess that Time definitely helps and I know them a little too well now to fall in for some stupid issues which always used to be coz of me....

Air India was a lil bored i felt, I dont blame him (how can someone enjoy a party being a veg and by not drinking he he), my mill boy was fun as usual, the corporate man bunked his meeting and managed to make it (need to pinch myself to belive it seriously), versatile versova was fun as always, my bitch was great and we gossiped and bitched like always, and ofcourse my gentle giant was great fun, pulling my leg on everything as usual and busy with his hi-tech phone with pics and videos (yikes - I look sick in these camera phones, I always believe they can never capture true beauty)...

So that's about it - I am now 24 and no matter how much people say I have not entered the old group now. Cmmon its me...

HOW CAN I EVER BE OLD ????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home