Just Started

Friday, December 15, 2006

Why do people create such a fuss about everything which happens around us ??? Simply put I am - irritated, bugged and confused...
Cant sleeping with someone be ur own call and not have hundred people comment on how u wanna go about certain things. Why do I feel that I get looked down upon just coz I am not in that swinging and flirting mood...
Cant I just be myself and mould and shape things the way I want them to happen.
I dont wanna get ruled always, I know its next to impossible and really difficult, but atleast lemme try ruling my life for sometime...

2 Comments:

  • ufff!!!
    fine fine fine FINE.
    we wont eat ure goat anymore. sleep with who u want, dont sleep with who u dont want!
    happy?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:53 PM  

  • Are u mad ??? It was not aimed at u guys - relax ...

    By Blogger Shack me Up !!!!, at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home