Go Goa !!!
Finally my much awaited weekend in Goa is over. Something I was looking forward to like a maniac who has never been for a vacation in his life. Guess work was killin me and I just wanted to fly high and off from the so called happening “Mumbai City Life”.
Why do I always connect the word Goa with heaven… I guess that’s the most simple and commonly used synonym for the city.
Day 1 :-
Reached Goa and the smell of the place itself does like wonders and kinda turns you on, was heading towards the accommodation and was a lil scared that I hope this tantrum divas like the place or I will have to hear it all, but surprisingly no one had any issues and it surely was a decent and a dirt cheap place no doubt about that. Changed in our nice skimpy outfits and off for a nice hearty lunch, followed by some letching on the beach. Our questions and conversations started from here “WHERE ARE ALL THE HOT MEN” ?
Not a single Good looking soul on the beach with a body to die for, so we all started just praising and admiring ourselves. Went for a nice stroll on the beach and oops someone just sends one of these shack guys and asks me for a private party. Oh god !!! Is it in my walk or the sarong I am wearing which passes signals. My Attitude in this Trip – Who Cares ??? Topic closed and shut though from inside wanted to dig it more…
Anyways evening was nice with a cosy dinner at one of the shacks, tried the Fish Tikka (I don’t know the real name of the dish) considering that I am just not a Fish freak really loved it...We went to all the happening places cubana, mambos but what’s up with this stupid fuckin couple entry everywhere, anyways with no choice landed up in this private party and it turned out to be a real blast. The music was headbanging and enough for me to reach on a high and turn naughty.
Day 2 :-
Next morning, was a late brunch kind of thing at this beautiful place, the designer took us to this place by the name of Lila Café and I ate like a pig, The menu goes as follows - 2 glasses of Cold Coffee, One Full Cheese Omelette, some 4 slices of Bread with Butter, and followed by an out of this world apple pie with ice-cream.
The Day passed by us as we just lazed, chilled and relaxed on the beach. Followed by a Banana Boat Ride which the Corporate Guy and the Designer quite hated (cmmon – how can the banana boat be boring ?????)The slut sneaked out for a quickie and we were just whining away time, looking around for someone or somebody to get picked up ???? Not me and I can vouch for that … gosh what was happened to Goa this December and as usual I went into this comparison mode with last year December when I was workin there and used to rush after work to check out hotties in Baga. This weekend the crowd really sucked, thank god we guys were there for the locals to admire some divine beauty…
Anyways later in the evening time to change and hit this happenin place which my sis’s friend recommended - 9 Bar at Vagator and it was really nice and happening. Hippies and Druggies all over, cheap booze and Trance Music but alas the place shuts at 10.
Moved on and hit the Nite bazaar, I just love that place so full of life, colour, food, stuff and men !!! Wrapped it all up in a while and then moved on to this our kinda place in Calangute. Karaoke was good and fun, but after that just could not tolerate it and was bored to death. Designer and slut were having a ball and the corporate guy and me just passing time.
Moral of the Story – Nobody got Laid …
Day 3:-
Got up late, depressed already I am leaving today – Oh No !!! Somebody pls kidnap me here, or can the bus get cancelled or something should happen. Lazy day, nice good hearty breakfast and then just some time pass at the beach. The guys moved on for some shopping but me just wanted to relax and see the beach the maximum I could before I leave. Had awesome Goan Food before could board the bus back and seriously that was the beast meal I had in Goa. It was kickass!!!
In short, the trip was a ball and a good distressing one for all of us – I guess. It did give us a lot to share, know, talk and be comfortable with each other. Back in the groove now but people still ask How was Goa ?
My answer :- “Just a smile and that gleam in my eye”.
Finally my much awaited weekend in Goa is over. Something I was looking forward to like a maniac who has never been for a vacation in his life. Guess work was killin me and I just wanted to fly high and off from the so called happening “Mumbai City Life”.
Why do I always connect the word Goa with heaven… I guess that’s the most simple and commonly used synonym for the city.
Day 1 :-
Reached Goa and the smell of the place itself does like wonders and kinda turns you on, was heading towards the accommodation and was a lil scared that I hope this tantrum divas like the place or I will have to hear it all, but surprisingly no one had any issues and it surely was a decent and a dirt cheap place no doubt about that. Changed in our nice skimpy outfits and off for a nice hearty lunch, followed by some letching on the beach. Our questions and conversations started from here “WHERE ARE ALL THE HOT MEN” ?
Not a single Good looking soul on the beach with a body to die for, so we all started just praising and admiring ourselves. Went for a nice stroll on the beach and oops someone just sends one of these shack guys and asks me for a private party. Oh god !!! Is it in my walk or the sarong I am wearing which passes signals. My Attitude in this Trip – Who Cares ??? Topic closed and shut though from inside wanted to dig it more…
Anyways evening was nice with a cosy dinner at one of the shacks, tried the Fish Tikka (I don’t know the real name of the dish) considering that I am just not a Fish freak really loved it...We went to all the happening places cubana, mambos but what’s up with this stupid fuckin couple entry everywhere, anyways with no choice landed up in this private party and it turned out to be a real blast. The music was headbanging and enough for me to reach on a high and turn naughty.
Day 2 :-
Next morning, was a late brunch kind of thing at this beautiful place, the designer took us to this place by the name of Lila Café and I ate like a pig, The menu goes as follows - 2 glasses of Cold Coffee, One Full Cheese Omelette, some 4 slices of Bread with Butter, and followed by an out of this world apple pie with ice-cream.
The Day passed by us as we just lazed, chilled and relaxed on the beach. Followed by a Banana Boat Ride which the Corporate Guy and the Designer quite hated (cmmon – how can the banana boat be boring ?????)The slut sneaked out for a quickie and we were just whining away time, looking around for someone or somebody to get picked up ???? Not me and I can vouch for that … gosh what was happened to Goa this December and as usual I went into this comparison mode with last year December when I was workin there and used to rush after work to check out hotties in Baga. This weekend the crowd really sucked, thank god we guys were there for the locals to admire some divine beauty…
Anyways later in the evening time to change and hit this happenin place which my sis’s friend recommended - 9 Bar at Vagator and it was really nice and happening. Hippies and Druggies all over, cheap booze and Trance Music but alas the place shuts at 10.
Moved on and hit the Nite bazaar, I just love that place so full of life, colour, food, stuff and men !!! Wrapped it all up in a while and then moved on to this our kinda place in Calangute. Karaoke was good and fun, but after that just could not tolerate it and was bored to death. Designer and slut were having a ball and the corporate guy and me just passing time.
Moral of the Story – Nobody got Laid …
Day 3:-
Got up late, depressed already I am leaving today – Oh No !!! Somebody pls kidnap me here, or can the bus get cancelled or something should happen. Lazy day, nice good hearty breakfast and then just some time pass at the beach. The guys moved on for some shopping but me just wanted to relax and see the beach the maximum I could before I leave. Had awesome Goan Food before could board the bus back and seriously that was the beast meal I had in Goa. It was kickass!!!
In short, the trip was a ball and a good distressing one for all of us – I guess. It did give us a lot to share, know, talk and be comfortable with each other. Back in the groove now but people still ask How was Goa ?
My answer :- “Just a smile and that gleam in my eye”.

1 Comments:
gosh, were we THAT shallow?
*grin*
- the slut.
By
Anonymous, at 3:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home