RUN AWAY !!!
We tend to do that, I think all of us most of the times.
We get close to people and then we realize that we are getting a lil too attached to them, putting it directly “getting used to them”. That’s when I think it’s important for you to take a stand and see that u try not to fall in this attachment well and control yourself.
It does get complex at times, we do feel bad also, but always you cannot be the one chasing or running behind stuff where you know you really can’t do much. At times I do feel, I am the one who is bad, I am the one who is always wrong, I am the one who always thinks too much and makes things far more complicated than what they really are.
I can see stuff happening in front of me but can’t accept the fact and live with it, can’t get into something which I am not sure of, feel scared of good things happening to me. I know I might be causing a lot of soreness amongst the people around me, I don’t know if I am doing this deliberately or no, I really don’t intend to hurt anyone, but it’s just that it’s happening.
I just need some time for myself. I need to figure out so much about me, my home, my family, my career, my friends everything… This is the time when you do feel that vacuum of a person whom you can count on and speak to, its just like a fraction of a second when you miss that part and then ur back to yourself.
At times I really feel that I don’t need to whine and should be cheerful about the way my life is right now, its just a phase probably and plus, not that I am sitting and sulking at home, am enjoying and having a blast. To be honest at times, I think – Thank God I am a Party Animal (coz it really helps me!!!)…
We tend to do that, I think all of us most of the times.
We get close to people and then we realize that we are getting a lil too attached to them, putting it directly “getting used to them”. That’s when I think it’s important for you to take a stand and see that u try not to fall in this attachment well and control yourself.
It does get complex at times, we do feel bad also, but always you cannot be the one chasing or running behind stuff where you know you really can’t do much. At times I do feel, I am the one who is bad, I am the one who is always wrong, I am the one who always thinks too much and makes things far more complicated than what they really are.
I can see stuff happening in front of me but can’t accept the fact and live with it, can’t get into something which I am not sure of, feel scared of good things happening to me. I know I might be causing a lot of soreness amongst the people around me, I don’t know if I am doing this deliberately or no, I really don’t intend to hurt anyone, but it’s just that it’s happening.
I just need some time for myself. I need to figure out so much about me, my home, my family, my career, my friends everything… This is the time when you do feel that vacuum of a person whom you can count on and speak to, its just like a fraction of a second when you miss that part and then ur back to yourself.
At times I really feel that I don’t need to whine and should be cheerful about the way my life is right now, its just a phase probably and plus, not that I am sitting and sulking at home, am enjoying and having a blast. To be honest at times, I think – Thank God I am a Party Animal (coz it really helps me!!!)…

2 Comments:
does it really help being a party animal ?
or is it just a means to avoid the pain till you can?
dunno - I miss having someone to whom I can share my heart - inside out :-))
No, I have friends who call me daily, weekly whatever but I know it is not ME who is choosing them.
They have choosen me for this time.
funny, as they say - alone in a crowd as well - rather lonely in a crowd is apt.
mkc
By
Anonymous, at 12:15 AM
Well being a party animal honestly, ur right just relieves u of some pain temporarily...
At times it is ur friends who choose u, but dont forget even u play an imp role in choosing them back...
Lonely in a crowd is definitely apt but I dont quite agree to it, its to depressing a statement lol :)
By
Shack me Up !!!!, at 4:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home