My Personal Favourite:- Whiteflag by DIDO
I know u think that I should'nt still love u or tell you that,
But if I didnt say it, well i'd still have felt it, where's the sense in that,
I promise i'm not trying to make ur life harder or return to where we were,
I will go down with this ship, I will put my hands up and surrender...
There will be no white flag above my door,
I'm in Love and always will be....
..... Well I know the song is'nt quite what my life is currently, but still its such a beautiful track ...
I know u think that I should'nt still love u or tell you that,
But if I didnt say it, well i'd still have felt it, where's the sense in that,
I promise i'm not trying to make ur life harder or return to where we were,
I will go down with this ship, I will put my hands up and surrender...
There will be no white flag above my door,
I'm in Love and always will be....
..... Well I know the song is'nt quite what my life is currently, but still its such a beautiful track ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home