Diwali ... yipee!!!!
Saturday is diwali, not that I really enjoy the festival so much but yes it seems nice to be a part of a celebration.
I have'nt been home since like 4 years for diwali so now I dont quite miss home but yes it is a lil lonely at times as in ofcourse i would love to be at home with mom & sisters and have fun and attend the puja but its alright.
Have a small gathering planned with some sweet friends so am sure it will be fun. I will certainly miss someone around but its alright that person is very much there even when not around.
HAPPY DIWALI !!!!
Saturday is diwali, not that I really enjoy the festival so much but yes it seems nice to be a part of a celebration.
I have'nt been home since like 4 years for diwali so now I dont quite miss home but yes it is a lil lonely at times as in ofcourse i would love to be at home with mom & sisters and have fun and attend the puja but its alright.
Have a small gathering planned with some sweet friends so am sure it will be fun. I will certainly miss someone around but its alright that person is very much there even when not around.
HAPPY DIWALI !!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home