Just Started

Friday, September 08, 2006

GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Well finally I get to go home a day I have been waiting for since so long.... when will i go home laze around, drive my car, sleep till 12, alu paranthas and curd with a big glass of cold coffee and getting pampered to the core...

A life so different to what it is in Mumbai being all by yourself staying alone, cleaning, cooking, travelling everything ur responsible for and no one around....

But its strange this is the first time I am just not excited to go home, the first time when I am forcefully shopping some time pass stuff for mom & sisters unlike everytime when I am hopping around saree shops to find the perfect one for mom or the heppest bags and shoes for sisters. Probably coz i know that this time there is going to a big mahayudh at home the topic remains the same as usual.... Come back home, irresponsible boy, not attached with family, delhi has everything bla bla bla....

Not my fault stayed away for 5 years now, home kinda scares me a bit plus i love this city, gives me goosebumps at time that oh god home for 2 weeks, 2 weeks of no smoking.But I guess that's they way life is....

Unlike a leisure and relaxation trip lot of work to do this time sister getting married in March quite excited but hate this typical punjabi weddings, what to give mother in law, how heavy should the diamond necklace be, they had given this much we should give more... gosh typical punjabi's and I dont blame my mom being a part of it - it's actually the delhi culture and we all get dragged into it but I love the weddings so bindaas, so grand and lavish,desi punjabi numbers, and ofcourse hot crowd.... most important to plan the guest list and make sure all the hotties are there even though they are far relatives and you hate them ....

The only thing I am excited for is my short trip with family to maldives.A place where i would love to go with the love of my life and just eat, drink, laze on the beach and ofcourse adventure into a lot more naughty stuff but it's ok family bhi chalega and the next best thing about going home is of course my favourite SHOPPING (yippeee!!!!)

Wont be going home in between till late so I need to wrap up my shopping in this trip and also need to balance that the clothes are not too wedding types but something which i can also manage at my office and friend parties in mumbai --- smart is'nt it !!!!

I think the excitement feeling has'nt still quite come in but I am sure with time and when I enter next week will be dying to leave work and desperately looking forward to this break.... But one thing's for sure I am seriously gonna miss mumbai and eagerly wait to return back

and live my life here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home